Wednesday 3 December 2014

My Musing-1

My Musing-1
---------------
My poems are basically a journey to the kingdom of poetry through the inspiring feelings absorbed and observed of the happenings within my country, around me and in the world giving wings to my creative imagination. My poems are not too complex to comprehend as facts can never be too complicated. My poems have that curiosity factor which is the culmination of interweaving of thought processes into words after observance of action and reaction in nature and day to day life. Whether my poems are subjective or objective, direct or indirect , simple or complicated do not concern me so long as my poems give my readers the desired thought provoking entertainment. I have always maintained that writing makes one a complete human being, as it brings out the true person behind the physical facade, besides having a calming effect on the writer or a poet in particular and readers in general.
As much as possible I always try to portray facts in my poems as Plato, the Greek philosopher had said, “poetry comes nearer to vital truth than history.

-------------------------------------x---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment